I'm telling you. I'm just sitting here in my chair with the laptop and I look outside our sliding glass door and this racoon just goes sniffin' by. It was the coolest thing. We really do live in a rainforest out here. Seriously, he was less than 10 ft from me. It was so neat.
But that's not all, about 1 week ago we had a Water Mocassin snake come right up to our glass door and look inside to see what we were doing. Ya, he hung out there for probably 5 minutes. They're poisonous. Scary.
And not only that BUT we have huge hairy rainforest wolf spiders that like to guard our front door everynight. Everytime I go out late with the girls you can bet that a big hairy Mr. wolfspider will be greeting me at my door. I usually just roll up into the fetal position and start rocking and my good friend, Regi kills it with a broom.
1 comment:
Snakes AND spiders? I think I'll pass on ever living in Florida. I can't really think of anything worse than those two creepy crawly-slithering things. Gag!
Post a Comment