- Delta Center: I worked in the food pantry for the Suites. I thought I was pretty cool making over $7/hour all through HS. Witnessed 'No Doubt', 'Boyz II Men', and Michael Jordan's 1st last shot. My first kiss was by Robb Baron who worked in the warehouse downstairs. He was from West Valley. I thought he was cool and he was.... not cool.
- Bath & Body Works Holiday Help: I don't know if they thought I was cute or what but they put me out front to spray lotion on people's hands to lure them into the store. Needless to say I wasn't into my bath and body works career and I must've done a little too much 'chattin' and not enough 'luring' because they didn't offer to keep me on after the Holidays.
- Golden Corral: Let's just say I worked for tips at a buffet. That should tell it all. We actually got paid $2.13/hr but if you were honest and reported all your earnings (which I did) your paycheck was usually $0 because of taxes. One time I got a tip of 5 pieces of candy. Thanks.
- Lyman Bros., Inc. - Admin Assist: I loved this job. I've never had a better boss than Rodger Lyman. I was given the opportunity to learn and do so many things. It was fantastic. Looked great on my resume, too.
- Fruit Heights, UT - hometown.
- Logan, UT - Freshman & Junior year at USU.
- Provo, UT - UVSC
- Gainesville, FL - GO GATORS !!!!!!
Four Movies I love:
- Pride and Prejudice (absolutely the old one)
- Hair Spray (absolutley the new one)
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Regarding Henry. Ya, I know, weird pick, huh. Sometimes I just fall in love with movies where the essence of it has a great moral. I love how Harrison Ford basically gets to see himself for who he was. I sometimes think that would be neat to be able to just hover above my life and really see how I live it.
Four Movies I would love to see:
- I am Sam
- North & South
- Hair Spray, again
- Enchanted
Four Favorite Foods:
- Crunchy Rolls at Chopstix
- Onion Rings at Sonic
- Jack Daniel's Shrimp at TGIFridays
- Banana Splits at Disneyland
Four Weird Things About Me:
- I love High School Musical and I rock out to 'Status Quo' (ya, very weird)
- I hallucinate (in bed during that time when I'm not really asleep but not really awake) that a spider is coming down from the ceiling towards my head and I wake Bryan up and try to convince him that it was real and that he has to kill it. Then I follow up with a big long shpiel about how I really am extremely scared of spiders - that it's not a joke and he must take me seriously.
- My giggly happy hour is at about 9pm. My friends usually know when it's past my bedtime becuase I either totally lose my personality or I become really silly and giggly and it usually occurs very early, like 9pm.
- I refuse to quite saying the word 'awsome'.
- American Idol. Why is it so entertaining for me? I am WAY into it.
- Oprah (when she doesn't advocate porn. ya, the 9/25 show. Hello!)
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition. When I say it makes me cry everytime I'm not kidding.
- Monk
- In Washington D.C.! Ultimately that is my dream vacation. Take me there, Bryan.
- Um, that's it. There's no where else I'd rather be... except maybe on a cruise or at a real spa (since I've never actually been to one).
- Regi (you've been double tagged - haha)
- Lynsey (Steadman) Strader
- Mark
- Sadie
2 comments:
Interesting! Besides the Admin job at Lyman Bros, I didn't know ANY of those things about you before I read this, so I'm glad you posted it.
And I think I gave you the wrong song for the JCPenney commercial. The most recent one is "Musicbox" by Regina Spektor. I just saw it on TV and realized it was probably the one you were talking about.
ha ha! i remember robbbbbbbb. we had many good chats about him & the drama in chamber choir. learned some new things & i'll hup-to on mine.
Post a Comment