Monday, September 10, 2007

Restaraunt Recipes

I don't know about you but I love to cook. But I have some stipulations. I only love to cook if it's a brand new recipe that I haven't tried yet OR if it's a die hard recipe that is on the 'best ever' recipes list. It is a total bummer to make a dud. So i'm always looking for referrals of 'best evers'. AND, I have decided lately that my cooking tool of choice is the crockpot. I pretty much would rather prepare dinner in the morning than at night any day of the week and absolutely on Sunday. Anyways, to get to my point, Bryan and I REALLY love to eat out and one of our favorite places to go is the Texas Roadhouse. We always get the sirloin beef tips. They're DELICIOUS! So, I thought I would brouse (sp?) the internet for the recipe and ..... I found it.... plus a hundred other restaraunt recipes. Do you want to know the website???

Hm, should I give it to you?

Will you cherish it?

Ok, here it is... http://www.recipegoldmine.com/cct/cct.html

3 comments:

Keri said...

Hurry up and do a new blog background so you can show me how to do it! Thanks.

D said...

ummm......you stole my green and orange swirly dots! how dare you!

Jenna said...

Nice work, girly! Your blog is now very sassy!