It is called Marlboro Man's Second Favorite Sandwich by the Pioneer Woman. I can't wait to try his #1 favorite.Bryan LOVED it. Very juice. Very peppery. VERY easy.
Alyssa also loved it. I make lunch for her at least once a week. In turn she promises to be my friend. HaHa
6 comments:
that looks SO good! you will have to send me the directions!!!
I wish i could cook that good so people would be my friends! I just make them baby blankets now!!
Wow...all I have wanted lately are yummy sandwiches, this one looks like it will do. I am definately going to have to try this one!
I'm so glad you blogged about this sandwich. I've wanted to try this one but never have gotten around to it. You've given me the push I need.
I'll be your friend if you make me food too! Okay, I'll be your friend anyway. :)
so i saw this when you posted it & just had to have it. made it last night & it was SO good! i made it with real cheese though, i can't handle those krafty singles things. blech!
Unless I do something to fall out of her graces, at which point she puts me on lunch probation and I'm not allowed to bring certain things up again...
:)
Post a Comment