Friday, February 6, 2009

It's a Boy

We're all having boys...
(Katie, Stephenie, Me)

This was Bryson's reaction when we told him it was a boy...
I can't wait to make this...

11 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on another boy! That cake looks TO DIE FOR...no, really. I can't wait to see how to make this!
I have a friend who is a fabulous/awesome/amazing cook in Bountiful. I think that you would like her blog, and more importantly her recipes. Check it out:
http://www.abountifulkitchen.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

Oh my...it's peanut butter in the middle of the fudgy heaven. YUM!!!

the landreths said...

Congrats on the boy! 3 little boys sure keeps things exciting :). You look great.

Alyssa said...

CONGRATS! You look great. That will be so fun- you guys will have your own little athletic team!

Anjanette said...

yeah for boys!!!
There sure seem to be a lot of those popping up on the ultrasound screens these days. And yes, that cake looks divine! ...with a glass of cold milk, of course.

lynsey said...

congratulations on another cute little guy! though i must tell you...as weird as this will sound...that i had a dream a couple of nights ago that you announced on your blog it was a girl & put flowery hearts and bows all over your house to announce it to bryan. so i was seriously surprised. apparently my intuition sucks. i guess i should have known, since for 6 months i was convinced that i was having another boy. you look fantastic!

Sadie said...

Congrats!!! That's exciting!!! But I hope that doesn't mean it's a boy year... because I'm hoping for a girl. ;)Love the pics of the bday party. Cute, cute, cute!

Natalie said...

Congrats! You're going to be like my sister, Jennie, and have 3 boys and then a spoiled little girl!

Rachel said...

Congrats! Send me a slice of that cake, Priority Overnight please!!

Alyssa said...

Cute prego-with-boy Girls! And yes. You must make this cake for me pronto. Maybe on one of your lunch-experiment-on-Alyssa days. :)

Shannon said...

no idea you were prego! congrats! i swear i had something really funny to tell you but i totally forgot...hmmm if i remember i'll comment again later...beware..that is what the 3rd kid will do to ya! :)