Friday, February 6, 2009

I want

this...
I posted a comment today (for the first time - big stretch for me) on the Pioneerwoman.com to try and win a kitchen aid.

In my wittiness I came up with a comment that I thought was SO CLEVER I'd for sure be a winner

So I go back a little later to re-read my comment to see if it really was as clever as I thought only to find out that 11,000 other people have commented already.
I can't even FIND my comment. (sigh).
So much for free stuff.
Guess I'll have to actually work for it.
My life is SO HARD!

Made Pioneer Woman's Tomato-Basil Pizza. Once again SUPER easy, totally delicious, and tastefully gourmet.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Marie, I actually had that KitchenAid, or maybe slightly older model. It was a KitchenAid Pro (blah blah something) that I got from my aunts when I got married. I used it once in three years and then sold it on KSL.com for New York shopping money. I am a complete failure as a housewife. Still like to read your blog and get inspired though. :)