I am TOTALLY in love with this show.
I think Megan Joy Corkrey deserves another chance in the wild card week.

Scott Mycintire already has my vote next week because he makes me cry and I love him.
I will also vote for Taylor Vaifanua from Hurricane for obvious reasons. ( :
Other than that, I think Danny Gokey's gonna win the whole thing anyway.

But I WOULD like to see more of Mr. Gentle. I LOVE him.
3 comments:
Blah! I hate Megan, hate Danny, hate Adam, like what we've seen of Taylor so far. I liked Kris, that's about it. Also, I think Felicia Barton is awesome, she's coming next week. She's the girl that didn't make it into the top 36, but then when Joanna Pacitti got dq'd, she got a spot. You should look her up on youtube, she is singing an Alicia Keys song and she has a really good voice. I hope she does awesome.
I lOVE Megan too! She better get back on in the wild card. Sorry, but I have to disagree about Norman Gentle. So glad he didn't make it. Can't wait to see you!
Marie! Can I just say that I LOVE your blog? Ok, thanks, because I DO!
Secondly, I also am an "AI fan. My husband has fallen off the bandwagon and refuses to get back on...such a loss.
Finally, are you going to the writing party on the 14th? I do really think that I will write a 3 paragraph wonder...not a single idea yet...yikes. Maybe I will make those peanut butter cookies and they will spark my creativity (I'm a real believer that good food can do that...).
Post a Comment