The big crew...

Inscribed Twilight roses from Edward himself... (or so they told us. I chose to believe them)...

Why wait for hours on end in a line you already tickets for? (besides getting to gab on end with your friends)... to get THIS! That's right... MIDDLE MIDDLE, LIP LEVEL seats. Perfect!

Thanks, Dacia, for letting me borrow YOUR special pink blanket. I repeat, thank YOU for letting me borrow YOUR special blanket. Kept me warm and cozy.Oh ya, and I saw it again yesterday! STILL LOVE IT!

4 comments:
Love the pics! I'll get some up as soon as I get my hands on them...can you believe I forgot my camera :).
wow. those shirts are fannnncy.
James & I went to see the movie with some friends on Friday & sure enough, I found myself wanting to go back on Saturday. loved it.
Cute pics!!! You have so much fun! Well, I'm off to see it in about an hour here, we'll see if I'm a fan or not :)
You're too funny. And I won't tell anyone that you bought that special pink blanket off of Dacia because you loved it so much. :)
Post a Comment