Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

What can I say to that!

The boys are last years skeletons. Luckily the bones still fit. I'm obviously the silly face fairy. Leave it up to Alyssa to get a picture of me with my face like that. ( :The Elk!!! Sweet.

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

Haha! Leave it to YOU to make a silly face RIGHT when I take the picture! You kiddos are cute. Where is that elk at? Zion?

Courtney said...

Ok, so your blog is named "JustCallMeMarie", but after looking through several of your older posts, I think you should change that to "JustCallMeMarthaStewart". Got a hold of some fab food idea's :) Thanks! Also, I am dying to know...did you make that cake on your blog header? Probably :) Anyways, it was so fun to get to chat with you some more at my sister's baby shower. Can't wait to start in on some smoochy, cheesy romance books soon. Did you guys check them out of the library? Wow, this is turning into a lot of questions :) Sorry!
P.S. My blog is http://wallacedepot.blogspot.com

Alana said...

Wow, what little cuties! Hope you had a great Halloween!

sara said...

Your boys are so cute! I won't show this post to Jes though, he'll want to know where the elk were and then he'll show up with his bow! Just kidding!!!

lynsey said...

love the expression on your face marie. you are one classy broad!

Cheney Family said...

Marie love your blog, it is so pretty. Cute pictures and fun things to read.

Alyssa said...

I like the skelleton look!

Unknown said...

Cute Marie. Your boys are so adorable! Looks like you had a stupendous Halloween.

The Marlers said...

hi i love your blog, i finally figured out how to do mine! lame i know. so i am going to twilight with a bunch of girls the opening night and have never even read the books, i have totally rebelled. so im excited to see what all this madness is about! looks like you are all doing great!

Ingrid said...

Those bones sure are cute! Miss you!