Seriously, you can't sleep with your eyes open.
Just give it up, my son. Give it up.
Let's not get ready today. Let's brush our teeth and call it good.
Let's just try to forget the fact that we're out of milk and eggs and that Bryson can't seem to put it together that no milk means no chocolate milk.
Also, instead of folding laundry or something... let's blog and read a McClure book.
I'm so glad we had this talk.
7 comments:
it's nice to hear that someone else has these days besides me...especially my beautiful marie!
and seriously--i remember thinking with leah, "aren't newborns supposed to sleep like 18 hours a day?" and i felt like she was sleeping 2!
hang in there, i know you know that this will pass. just sometimes when you're in the middle of it, it's hard to remember what the other side feels like. but i'm there now, and it feels soooooo goooood. :)
ha ha. You remind me of myself when I had Marina. I don't know how you stay sane with three. You are super woman.
Marie- You keep me so entertained. I'm so glad every time I see a blog post from you because I know it will be great! Someday I hope that I can be more like you!!!!
P.S. I'm excited to get to see you and James soon, and excited to have another roomie night....just not so excited about the reason behind it.
Good for you hon! I remember living on the couch for weeks when mark was born....
oh marie....I LOVE your posts!!!!! and may I say, that my house sounds about like yours and I didn't just have a baby. Hope things calm down a bit and feel free to ignore your household chores and even your kids sometimes, because I DO!!! =)
Oh, he's givin' you a look!
I hear ya sista! It makes me feel a little guilty to have these moments too because we have waited soooo long for our new little boy. I never in a million years thought I'd want to do anything other than hold my tiny little newborn, but it turns out-showering and having food to eat make life pretty good too.
Post a Comment