Just Plain Yummy!
And I don't know where they got the name from... it doesn't smell like oatmeal OR vanilla.
And I don't know where they got the name from... it doesn't smell like oatmeal OR vanilla.
When we was at the Grand Hyatt (purposeful use of incorrect grammer) I found myself in great reluctance using their tiny little bottles of shampoo (because we all know hotel shampoo = crap hair).But after I washed and blow dried and ran my fingers through my hair, I could not help but burst into song...
"You make me feel like a NAT- UR- AL a woman."
Portico Spa.com. White Ginger.
It was awesome. (and apparently purchasable online.)

This next item I MUST have.
The G2 Swivel Sweeper.
I don't know why they don't just put these in our free hospital diaper bags.
It's unlawful not to have one of these when you have offspring.
The G2 Swivel Sweeper.
I don't know why they don't just put these in our free hospital diaper bags.
It's unlawful not to have one of these when you have offspring.


1 comment:
I always love your product endorsements. ;) I'm going to be needing to get baby lotions and soaps and all that very soon here, so thanks! I forgot the sheer volume of "stuff" a baby needs... Why didn't you tell me, Marie? Why?
Post a Comment