You remember this guy...
Mr. Chair
I almost gave up on him.He was hard... esoteric... and obscure.
(I just looked those words up on thesaurus.com)
Too byzantine for my life right now.
That is... until Nat showed up (my besty from HS).
Nice sketch, eh? We were in AP Art. I didn't pass.Anyway, just her presence instilled in me a sense of creative percipience.
So Bowen and I got out our tools and just started rippin'.
Notice the concentration.
A 'pretty' if you will. (I just read the Uglies)
The Hailee Marie will shine as a beacon of effeminateness in a house full of machismos.
Let it be said that I will NEVER do that again.
(most definitely a lie).
It was operose, to say the least.
14 comments:
I don't think I would ever tackle a project like that! So I'm way impressed. Looks great.
Ok - now that you have done this and Natalie helped you....it's your turn to pay it forward and come help me with my chair. I'm so scared to get started on it!
I was wondering about that chair. It turned out amazing! Very impressive as usual.
How did you do that??? I am so impressed-well done. It looks fabulous!!
WOW!! where do you even start with something like that? I am pretty sure i would get it wripped apart then give up. Looks so good!
Holy COW!!! That is one AWESOME, awe-inspiring, breathtaking, etc. chair!!! You go girl! and um may I say....I'm a bit jealous of your Great creativeness, etc.!!!
I was just showing my mom all your creations last night. We were wondering about that chair!? It turned out so so cute!
Oh Marie, you put us all to shame. You're so talented. Come do my house for me, kay? Miss you
WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKS FABULOUS !!!!!!!
That is it, I need lessons! I am totally impressed. It looks fantatsical.
You are killing me with all these furniture makeovers - you have some talent, it is really amazing!!
Looks FABULOUS!!! Seriously. I admire you for even taking it on...I would have said, "To heck with it"
OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's beautiful!!! I seriously shed a tear when I saw the finished project! Wow! Can I just say WOW! And what an honor for little Hailee! Thanks Marie, you are an inspiration to us all! Oh, I haven't seen that sketch of us in Forever! Remember our great shirts! 1-2-3 Switch! Awesomeness!
Hey Marie, Kristi and I are going to be in St. George this weekend and were hoping that we could stop by some time to see you guys? I tried calling Bryan the other day but I realized that I have his Florida number. Could you get me his number or have him give me a call, 801-608-6800. We were also hoping that you guys could recommend to us a great restaurant for our anniversary.
Post a Comment