Friday, May 8, 2009

Brian Regan

We saw Brian Regan LIVE last night at the Tuacahn!
WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite joke... "Well, where'd you last have it?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Guess you had to be there.Why is Alyssa ALWAYS taking pictures of my face in the weirdest contortions?...
Although I do think that expression sums up the night quite nicely.

Will & Alyssa.
In greatest appreciation for introducing us to the great Brian Regan I brought W & A each a Laffy Taffy.
Just the name of the candy reminds me of my favorite BR skit...

"The Wammy Kablammy!"
"Now you walkie and talkie..."
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

7 comments:

lynsey said...

ben & i have been huge fans of brian for years! he is so flipping hilarious & keeps it clean. love it!

Rindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rindy said...

He is one of our favorites too. Last time he was here it sold out way too fast though. Lucky that you got to see him, and at Tuacahn. It's such a nice setting.

The Frosts said...

My favorite is "the emergency room"!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9m2FLHlEwA&feature=related

I loved the "no valet parking being the biggest oversite in our solar system" and another good one is "the ME monster". Oh, they're ALL GOOD!!

LOVE IT!!! I want to see him LIVE!!

Mary C. said...

Picture me with a whiny voice, "I want to see Brian Regan live." :) Too fun!

Unknown said...

EEK!! I just bought tickets to go see him next Saturday!!! Mums the word though, I'm taking Denzil for his b-day...it's a SURPRISE!!! Thank you so much for the idea.

Alyssa said...

Thanks Marie! You're the best (said like Nacho Libre).
Canst thou send me copies of your pictures from that night puh-lease? kthanksbye! :)