These are ABSOLUTELY DIVINE! They're so basic, it's ridiculous.
Quite Simply this...
Cut a FROZEN pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
Melt canned frosting in the microwave at 30 second intervals until it's the consistency of heavy cream.
Dip the cake cubes in the frosting like you were making chocolates. Sprinkle.
For all the extra little tidbits you might want to know when making these go to my recipe blog.
Plus, you MUST check out the real picture on the cover of Women's Day because they're so much cuter (couldn't find it online... maybe I have the wrong magazine???)
TIP: don't leave these on your kitchen counter overnight because in the morning you'll find yourself shoving them all in your mouth before you even realize what you're doing.
2 comments:
Marie,
I saw your blog on Stacey' Pyne's blog and wanted to say hi! Also, I love the recipes you put on your blog, I am always looking for new recipe to try so I hope you don't mind if I steal a few!
Katie Bichler-Moore
My blog is private so e-mail me at brockandkatie@gmail.com if you want to see it!
OOOooo, can't wait to try these!
Post a Comment