I am official WAYYYYYYY into our next holiday.
Check out all these urges I must fight:
- the urge to buy every Wilton cake product at Micheals

- the urge to dress in pink every day
- The urge to buy every size of heart shaped cookie cutters (oh wait, I just did that)
- the urge to bring heart shaped cookies to girls night tonight (I'm not fighting that one)
- the urge to buy a big deep reg shag carpet to go in my living room (I really don't want to fight this one)
- the urge to buy super nice expensive Valentines decor at Pier One (I will fight this one and win)
- The urge to go tanning (oh wait, that's just cause it's getting springy here)
4 comments:
Why are you so hilarious? I totally thought it was a woman singing too. Surprise, surprise. Um, my version of V-day is to buy half price chocolates and choc. dipped strawberries the day after :/
Ah, the yard dilemma. We went for three years without grass in our backyard, which was fine when Gabe couldn't walk, but after that it got to be a problem. Kids need a yard to play in. It's just so darn expensive!
Oh, and I love the cake, it looks really fun.
Marie, Marie I am going on 5 years with no lovely backyard to escape too. I keep wishing on (un)lucky stars that I will to have money to plant lucious green grass.....thus it is not to be-again, this year.
Spring!!! I am just dying for some of the 6 feet of snow to melt and for the sun to come out longer than 15 minutes. I am so jealous!!! Suzie is a smart lady, I think I would go to the park although looking at dirt everyday is frusturating!
Post a Comment