I really like Emily Wynne-Hughes. I pretty much think she's a shoe-in. I predict... top 12.

So here I am spending 2 stinkin' hours of my time watching AI... hating half of it and loving the other half. And then we get to the end and they manage to pull out a tear-jerker... Scott MacIntyre, the blind pianist. And this is what he sings, "And So It Goes" by Billy Joel. The exact words...
And this is why my eyes are closed
It's just as well for all I've seen
And so it goes, and so it goes
And you're the only one who knows
What the heck? Don't they know that pregnant woman watch this show? Do they not realize that a situation such as this is bound to stir emotion within? Of course they do. And I was touched. Mission Accomplished. (sigh)
Bikini girl..... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!
And why didn't they just cut out that clip where Seacrest tried to give MacIntyre a high five? I suppose they thought it would give AI more press. Hm.
2 comments:
LOL, OH Marie... I so wish we could spend ever Tuesday and Wednesday watching it and have a munch fest together. That would totally rock. I have no one to compare and contrast it over with... Maybe I will have to start calling you!!! I agree with your above comments, totally!
I just watched it and bikini girl made me barrrfff.....seriously!!! Maybe she will get what she wants and playboy will call her - makes me sick!
Post a Comment