Saturday, August 2, 2008

You wish

It is exactly 12:18am, August 2nd.
Yes, I do have at this very moment in my possession... "Breaking Dawn".
LATA!

5 comments:

AW said...

I'm jealous, I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail...it probably won't be here till next week. So much for pre-ordering! I've been trying to get in touch with you but your email address didn' t work and your phone always goes straight to voice mail. Email me and let me know your new contact info - amberwestfall@yahoo.com Happy reading!!

K and A Edgeworth said...

uh, just finished...but didn't enjoy it all that much. the ending was nice but the rest of the story was just so...strange. what did you think?

Alyssa said...

Too bad your in-laws are in town, though...I'm already done! But now you get to look forward to it, meanwhile, I'm in mourning that it's over. *sob*

Keri said...

I am a little envious, I am in AZ and my copy is being shipped to Florida!

Rachel said...

You're CRAZY!