Or, could it be because I went to the BOSU class this morning and every muscle from my butt down is screaming "What the .... is the matter with you?"
OR...., could it be because I just watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition and can't get out of my head all of my crazy ideas of what I would do in a house if I had never ending resources.... I think I have to mention them then so I can sleep...
- I would most absolutely have a slide from one room upstairs to a room in the basement. I'm not sure if it would be twirly or straight.
- It would slide into the playroom which would most absolutely have a built in wooden, round stage with curtains and a microphone.
- I would most absolutely have the master suite on the second floor where a whole corner is just a rounded wall of windows... well, actually 3 french doors that go out onto a deck. And the view is of the very spacious backyard (I vision an awesome playground to the left), and behind the fence line there is a forest of very tall trees that sway furiously in a storm. Love it.
And other stuff...
- I did not end up buying the Martha books... I just coveted them and put my order out to the Universe. I wouldn't be surprised if they just show up in the mail someday. ( ;
- Our dishwasher broke today... Time to pack the dishes!
- If a Hybrid is good for the environment... don't you think it's worth the money?
- How is it that Bryson, at 15 months, can put a DVD of choice in the DVD player and push play? DVD's are obviously a huge part of his life.... regretfully.
4 comments:
Two things:
1 - I love the idea of the slide! I saw a show once where the kids' room was two stories tall, with a loft and a slide and fireman pole down to the bottom. So cool.
2 - I do think a hybrid is worth it. Better for the environment, better for energy consumption. I don't like buying all that gasoline! We are crossing our fingers and hoping a hybrid minivan comes out soon. (I've heard it's in the works with one company. Yea!)
Hope you got some good sleep last night! :)
Although I have heard that to dispose of the battery in one of those hybrids is just as bad for the environment as all the gas emissions. But at least they are getting closer to a solution.
Marie we are going to miss you-- princess. Have fun in Utah, Seth and I are going out there for an extended stay in May. Here's to Utah! Cold, inversiony weather that clogs the nose and brain! Have a great time and thanks for all the cookies, visits and friendship! May your home be what you envision and your life be full of good food!
Jenn Bryant
Yes, house dreams can take up the better part of your night. My dream house plan (which I still have) has a slide in it!! It's also over 6000 square feet. Yikes! But it's fun to dream. I'm dreaming about our backyard right now... In my head it's going to be so cool! We'll see how far the money stretches. ;) Can't wait to see you!!!
I can't wait to see your dream home someday! I love your ideas, & I also love when you said you were putting your order out to the universe (have you read The Secret?)! Anyways, I can't wait to see you very soon!
Post a Comment