Sunday, March 16, 2008
I'm Grateful
There's a few things I feel very grateful for today. I'm grateful for good people in my life. For their genuine love and support. For their selflessness and their examples to me. I'm grateful for disappointments... for bringing me to my knees and reminding me what's most important. I'm grateful for those closest to me... for Bryan who is constant, loyal, and everything to me. I'm grateful for heritage... for those times when I think of Grandma Lyman and wonder "Does she care about me? Is she watching me and wishing for my safe return?" I know she is. I'm grateful for all those letters she wrote to me when I was too young to read.
I'm grateful for my beautiful, healthy little boys. I'm absolutely heartbroken over my little nephew, Ryder, and hope that our faith and prayers are able to get him through it. Please God, bless this little boy. Can I pray on a blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What happened to Ryder?? I haven't heard the news yet. I hope he will be o.k.
Amy
I'm grateful every day for our incredible family...you are all in our prayers and I know Grandma Lyman is working hard to keep our whole family together...I love that woman!!
YES YOU CAN! LOVE MOM
I hope your nephew is okay!
oh my gooodness marie, i hope your little nephew is okay! what happened?? that picture just broke my heart.
Marie, I am pretty much speechless. Your blogs are the best to read! Seriously! I would comment on all of them but it would take a century! Can't wait to have you back here:)
i'm grateful too. and also praying for that little boy.
Post a Comment