
I stumbled across the "Daring Bakers" blog which has links to 300+ other cooking blogs. How did I come up with this fabulous find?... The Picky Palate. Who is STILL my #1 favorite cooking blog. I would LOVE all her recipes printed and bound in a big, fat book.
I can't wait for the fabulous sunny afternoon when I have absolutely nothing else to do but sit outside on my lawnchair with my Mac book air and look at cooking blogs.
3 comments:
Mel McKinnon and my daughter Kari went to school together until Mel moved to Utah. I visit her blog regularly, and I found your blog. I think you have the most interesting sites to visit. I appricate your taste, I hope you don't mind that I check into your site. Debbie Hooper
I was just thinking yesterday that you and I should join the daring bakers! How ironic that you'd put it on your site as well. What do you think? Are you interested?
Hi Debbie, Thank you. I really don't mind at all. I'm sure one day I'll realize how vulnerable we are with a public blog but till then...
Post a Comment