Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Few Thoughts...

  • Why is the song "Days Go On and On" by Greg Laswell not available on iTunes? That song ROCKS!
  • All future tupperware must be square.
  • I have an AI crush on Jason Castro.
  • Does anyone else think American Idol just is not bringin' it this year?
  • You must check out the "Days Go On and On" song.
  • There's about 10 recipes I can't wait to try (All Paula Dean): Sour Cream Scones, Pecan Pralines, Peanut Butter Cups in a Blanket, Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon Cream, Cherry Lollipops, Raspberry Fig Preserves.
  • Recipe that I can't wait to post for you: Barefoot Contessa's Spanakopitas
  • Recipe that I'm making tomorrow for pure pleasure: Raspberry Sandwhich Cookies (courtesy of Martha, discovered by Lacy, passed on by Heidi)
  • Recipes I'm trying this week: Lauren's Egg & Sausage Bake, Apple Sausage Quiche, Heidi's Best Ever Tomato Soup, Sadie's Cheesy Rice Casserole.
  • You'd think I liked to cook.
  • I'm in charge of dinner for Enrichment... Guess what I'm doing... A Cafe Rio FIESTA!!!
  • I think I might count this as my tag from Lane forever ago.
  • Is it too much to ask to go on a date with Bryan every week? How 'bout an overnighter every month?
  • I ordered "Martha Stewart Living" and they sent me the bill for it BEFORE I got my first 'trial' issue. It bugged me so bad I cancelled my subscription. My 'trial' issue came a few days later... instant regret.
  • I'm pretty sure my dream kitchen would contain marbel.
  • How long is Bryson going to be sick, seriously?
  • How do I get my hair to look like the Pantene commercials? Or like Miranda's hair, for that matter?
  • Bryan likes to watch Basketball, I like to watch cooking shows. It's something we can do separately together.
  • I can't wait to make those cookies tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anjanette said...

The amazing thing is that if you're anything like me (& I'm afraid you probably are...) you thought all those thoughts in a matter of two minutes or so. At times like these, James asks, "what are you thinking about?" where do I start, I wonder? He won't understand."Nothing", I answer. Good luck with those recipes. Can't wait to hear how they turn out. PS. How DO the Pantene girls do it?

Rachel said...

wow, I think this is my favorite Idol season! I really like pretty much all the guys, but I'm not in love with any of the girls. I get Martha Stewart Living too! Well, actually now that I think about it I havne't gotten the last few issues, I think they lost track of me after the move.

Miranda Townsend said...

So I really don't think it's that much to ask for a date every week!!! Howabout I'm starved for a date, or a night, or a weekend, or heck...like a week with just Justin and I! PS: I'm so looking forward to you living here - we'll have to cook together cause I'm into it right now too. And...thanks for the really nice compliment!

Miranda Townsend said...

I don't think it's too much to ask for one date a week! I'm so starved for a date...or a night, or a day - or heck...even a week with just Justin!! I can't wait for you to get here so we can cook things together. PS - thanks for the nice compliment!

Anonymous said...

I share your AI crush. Totally.

Anonymous said...

ooh, me too....j/k