I love my Valentine...

A funny pic of Bo...

Bryson, Bryson, Bryson...
All 3 Florida boys...

This video is trying to get Bryson to say 'cracker'. It's not anything special... just a good closeup of the cute kid.
And I just think this last video is uber-funny. It's Bowen pretending like he's playing the Wii just like his daddy and Uncle Ed.
4 comments:
Awwww... I love pics of your family. Love the videos too!
Way cute pic of you and Bry. We don't see enough pics of you on here! And I just noticed that it says "Jenna in Orem" on your list bloggers, but we are actually in Springville. Just FYI...
Marie, I love your pics!!! Hope you had a good Valentine's Day. I love Valentines Day. It promotes good feeling, good feelings are good, ya know? :-) I know, I do have a way with words!!!
i love your cute little family!
Post a Comment