Friday, February 15, 2008

Hannah

Hey Hannah. I found you in bloggerland! You became my best friend when I felt like I had none. 7th grade was a glamorous year (depicted below). Thank you for being a huge part of my life.


(I have the feeling Hannah will NOT appreciate me posting this picture. I think it's pretty dang funny and I'm not afraid to admit... I had a great time in colorguard.) ( :

3 comments:

Haiku Amy said...

Hey Marie,
I love those pics, although I'm sure you are right in thinking Hanna won't appreciate the one too much.

I have been stalking your blog for a few months now, sorry I hope thats o.k. Actually, Sarah Chambers BTW told me your address.

I love that you are a Twilight fan! I am a crazed fanatic, but that's another story.

Peace--Amers

lynsey said...

lol marie. that headgear is over the top.

Garcizzals said...

Marie,
You need to burn that picture right now!!! That is so UGLY. I am glad I look a lot different now then in HS. You Blog is cute you lead an exciting life and who new a Cook!! You are fabulous.