This song is dedicated to Bryan who is in Chipley right now for his Primary Care Rotation. Bryan, you are gold and silveherher.
That's pretty sweet hair and all. Nice find.
They ARE awesome. And delicious.
Oh DEAR! I haven't seen that movie, but that video is ridiculous! I love it, and I love that you posted it, you crazy girl!
that is the best! robby and i could not stop laughing when we saw that the first time! you win for the find of the week!
So that's where my hair-do went. . .
i loved that! that song stuck in my head for a long time!
i need you to email me asap: melmckinnon77@yahoo.com. it is very important! (ish :)
That was such a beautiful dedication. That's all I can say about it. Beautiful.
Cut blog, Marie!! I love this post....I had forgotten about this video, Alisa showed me awhile ago and we had a good laugh. I hope you're enjoying Florida!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's pretty sweet hair and all. Nice find.
They ARE awesome. And delicious.
Oh DEAR! I haven't seen that movie, but that video is ridiculous! I love it, and I love that you posted it, you crazy girl!
that is the best! robby and i could not stop laughing when we saw that the first time! you win for the find of the week!
So that's where my hair-do went. . .
i loved that! that song stuck in my head for a long time!
i need you to email me asap: melmckinnon77@yahoo.com. it is very important! (ish :)
That was such a beautiful dedication. That's all I can say about it. Beautiful.
Cut blog, Marie!! I love this post....I had forgotten about this video, Alisa showed me awhile ago and we had a good laugh. I hope you're enjoying Florida!!
Post a Comment