Um...guess what I just did? I actually did an inter-library loan for some Marcia Lynn McClure books...I've been wanting to read them ever since you posted about them A YEAR AGO!! I even ordered them through a MALE librarian...so embarrassing saying "Fragrance of Her Name" to him and such...please tell me it will be worth it!!!
4 comments:
Um...guess what I just did? I actually did an inter-library loan for some Marcia Lynn McClure books...I've been wanting to read them ever since you posted about them A YEAR AGO!! I even ordered them through a MALE librarian...so embarrassing saying "Fragrance of Her Name" to him and such...please tell me it will be worth it!!!
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE it! I would read "Shackles of Honor" first. That will be a true test. I cannot wait for you to embark upon this journey.
I love Bryson's face in that second picture. Hahaha!
What cute little golfing boys!
Post a Comment