Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miranda's Recipes

The verdict is in...
They are GOSH DARN DANG GOOD!

Miranda is my cousin and a fabulous cook.
She has a recipe blog that I decided to immerse myself in as of late.

Made THIS tonight...

My family was all up in my grill about how good it was!
I mean... bisquick, sausage, alfredo sauce, cheese?
Seriously!

The night before I made THIS...
Bryan COULD NOT get enough of it.
And made pointedly sure that I put it in my regular rotation.

On tap for tomorrow...

Scheduled for next week...

Made the Moist Meatloaf months ago.
It was FAB and VERY MOIST!
I recommend it whole heartedly but suggest using one of those meatloaf pans where the fat drains out the bottom because it was swimming. (or use less fat meat but who wants to do that?)

Every single one of these recipes that I've tried so far are going into my 'little collection'. Meaning, I will make them again.

Thanks M

4 comments:

The Pyne's said...

I LOVE recipes like these!!! Ones that I can actualy make and are really GOOD too!! THanks for sharing and thank your cousin too, because I think I'll be trying them out too!!! =)

Sadie said...

I do lover her site too! Check out Jamie's... her pictures are outrageously amazing. I'm so impressed with all these Lyman cousins

Justin Townsend said...

Wow...well I'm just completely flattered!! I do have to say that the Italian Sausage Melt is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! I definitely LOVE your recipe site too and I have to agree with Sadie when I say that Jami has a fabulous recipe site too.
Miranda

Natalie said...

I made the Enchilada Pasta for my dinner group and it was very yummy. Thanks for the tip!