Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Curbing

There's nothing cooler than finally putting in a backyard the day before you move out of your home. Nothing.

There's also nothing cooler than finally putting in wood blinds the day before you move out of your home.

There's also nothing cooler than cleaning the oven, cleaning the grout on the tile, and cleaning the oil stains off the floor of your garage the day BEFORE you move OUT of your home.

-( :

8 comments:

The Pyne's said...

ok what the?!?!?!? How come you keep saying you're moving out of your house.....you just barely moved into your house?!!? Love the clip of the boys golfing in your backyard in shorts and t-shirts, while we are wearing long pants and sweaters here in NY. FREEZING!! I hope everythings going ok and you guys are doing good!! =)

Micah said...

I am sooooo gonna miss you! Please keep up your blog, I enjoy your humor and fantastic style! I will see ya next month for New Moon! Love ya Micah

Alana said...

Oh man, isn't that just the way it goes sometimes...! I'm sorry, but I am happy for my gain - you being close by!!!

K. Lou said...

what's up??? where to? At least we have MLM to keep us together! Your boys are sure cute!!

Haiku Amy said...

That reminds me of shortly before we moved out of our home. Two bedrooms finished, a new screen door, and a new disposal in the sink. Nothing like moving to get home repairs done.

THE CURRAN CLAN said...

ONWARD!!! A.Cyn

lynsey said...

wow, best of luck with your move! you're leaving st. george right when the weather gets fabulous, but congratulations on the new job!

Rachel said...

Miss you!!