James would like to present to you the best ever loaf of homemade white bread...
This recipe was so easy I was just ASTOUNDED!3 1/2 c. hot water
3/4 c. powdered milk
1 c. instant potatos
3/4 c. sugar
2 T yeast
1 T. salt
1/4 c. oil
flour
(add flour until the dough begins to pull away from the sides) I think I used about 7 cups.
Mix.
Knead for 5 minutes (a Bosch is excellent for this step)
let is rest a mite
form into loaves
put in pans (I used clear glass bread pans and sprayed them with PAM)
Let raise. (for like an hour maybe. Maybe 2. whatev.)
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Makes 4 loaves.
2 comments:
I needed a way to get rid of our instant potatoes. My family won't eat them... they are potato snobs. I will definitely be making this recipe!
Cutest picture of James. I need to start making bread. That looks so good.
Post a Comment