So stoked for Kris. That's so funny, I was thinking the same thing...I wonder if he'll stay married!!! I agree with you. PS- you need to teach me how to do the coupon thing. Very inspiring to look at your blog and see all the savings! Seriously, you need to give me a crash course some time!
6 comments:
Thank you. He's not leaving his wife, so just chew on that, Bryan.
AMEN sister! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleasantly suprised!
love the ps & I totally agree.
Agreed!
Totally loved him!
So stoked for Kris. That's so funny, I was thinking the same thing...I wonder if he'll stay married!!! I agree with you.
PS- you need to teach me how to do the coupon thing. Very inspiring to look at your blog and see all the savings! Seriously, you need to give me a crash course some time!
Post a Comment