OK! Thee best ending by far of any of the old romances that I've come across in my dear beloved life. Utterly Utterly fantastic. I have a mind to watch it again now that I have a little glimpse into dear Mr. Rochester's mind. My friends tell me the ending is even better in the book so my next order of business... to read Jane Eyre.Watch it you must.
Love it you will.
Cry you cannot contain.
Ah, so much romance, so little time.
6 comments:
i'm in the middle of reading it right now & love it. i've never seen the movie but i bet it's probably as good as the book. but yes, definitely read it!
I first saw that movie in June, and I've watched it countless times since then. It's the best, no doubt about it. And I could watch it back to back no problem. She is so endearing and he is so, you know, attractive.
Jane Eyre is most definitely a must read. It's one of those books that every single person in the world should be forced to read... it's really that good.
Never seen the movie though. Is this a new one, because I know there are probably a billion versions out there.
LOVE the movie. LOVE the book. So good.
That book is a must. It should be required reading to enter adult womanhood! Have you seen the version with William Hurt in it. Fantastical!
I agree. It's the best - the movie AND the book.
Post a Comment