Oh ya, North & South.
And that we watched at my friend Cindy's house (Bishop's wife). Mind you it's a 4 hour movie so we were up way past our bedtime. I tried to get a 'church excused' slip from the man himself. Request denied. ( ;
And there we were, all of us on time to 9am church with content, happy faces. Why? Because dear Mr. Thorton is invariably going to end up with Margarat Hale (we didn't quite finish it).
Can you just not wait to find out? Me either.
2 comments:
so, um, I missed the general relief society broadcast...something to do with a new man in my life...anyway, oddly enough I had in n' out that night...denzil ran and got me some because I was craving it (are those supposed to go away now that I'm not preg. anymore?) and HELLO why wasn't I watching North and South again? Love it!!
I loved it too!
Post a Comment