Tuesday, September 16, 2008

6 Random Facts

These are my favorite. I love it when people post stuff like this. Fabulous Sadie did the other day and I'm tagged...

Random 1: When I was young I called 1-888-SANTA or whatever it was to talk to Santa. Apparently it charged my parents a lot on their phone bill and they gathered the whole family together to ask you did it. Do you think I fessed up? YA RIGHT! To this day it is my secret and mine alone (well, and all of you).

Random 2: I don't believe anything belongs on the floor of the pantry. It is a 'no stuff' area. It is not a shelf, it is floor. Even now I feel anxious just thinking about it. ( ;

Random 3: I've come to realize and accept the fact that I'm a 'no-shoe' girl. I regretfully admit that I only own maybe 5 pairs of shoes. I'm not proud of it. I would like to be a shoe girl but it's just not that important to me.

Random 4: I sewed my own outfits in 4th grade.

Random 5: I'm totally addicted to Estee Lauder's tanning mouse. I put it on my face everyday.

Random 6: I secretly want to try the new eyelash drops that make your eyelashes grow. I've heard many positive testimonies. Only hundreds of dollars.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay so I tried the Revitalash. I still don't know what I think I wasn't religous in putting in on. I think they did grow and probably would have grown more if I used it daily. You can't use it though when breast feeding or pregnant. I had to stop using it with Kaden. I don't think I would pay 150 dollars with the results I got. Good mascara can do almost as much!

Anjanette said...

perfect post.
I've never even heard of that tanning mouse, but I'm totally interested!
ps. a blog is definitely not the place for secrets (you're parents are bound to find out about your 1-888-SANTA call any day now).

Jodi Rae said...

That is hilarious. I love to learn fun things about other people and what they think about. 1-888-Santa was my favorite:).

Sadie said...

Please don't look on my pantry floor... ;)