It was $15 on Craigslist. I couldn't resist. Bowen and Bryson could care less about it. Addi and Meg love it, though. (sigh) I need a girl. Notice how I've devoted an entire corner to it.
It was so fun to run into you and Bryan at Ikea. I hope all went well with graduation and the move. It looks like your getting all settled in! Can't wait to see you again on our next visit to Utah.
5 comments:
that's adorable! I've never seen one like that before.
Did you know i come on your blog everyday to listen to music? I love your music!
It was so fun to run into you and Bryan at Ikea. I hope all went well with graduation and the move. It looks like your getting all settled in! Can't wait to see you again on our next visit to Utah.
i LOVE your house. Super cute. And the piano a nice finishing touch, just what that corner needed.
That is so fun! You do need a girl. I'm so jealous that you get to see Addie and Meg and hang out with Fran!
So cute - gotta get me one of those.
Post a Comment