So...I haven't seen HSM1 or 2. Just thought I'd admit to it now. I'm just not convinced that movies that can be quoted by my 2nd graders are the movies for me. Am I really missing out on anything?
It's the 'cheese'. It's soooo funny. I definitely think you're missing out. Now you're going to go watch it and wonder what the heck is wrong with me. I don't intend to deny that part of me is still stuck in Jr. High.
We've got serious HSM fans in our house. It is serious business!! One of our last visits to Utah included a tour of East High where it was filmed. Our girls were beside themselves with excitment. I have to admit I totally get into it too(shh...don't tell!)
Its ok i was there to.. I remember you blog address coming out in the emails but i never realized it was you. Now that i have met you it has all come together.. i am a little slow.. what a cute family you have.
5 comments:
So...I haven't seen HSM1 or 2.
Just thought I'd admit to it now.
I'm just not convinced that movies that can be quoted by my 2nd graders are the movies for me.
Am I really missing out on anything?
It's the 'cheese'. It's soooo funny. I definitely think you're missing out. Now you're going to go watch it and wonder what the heck is wrong with me. I don't intend to deny that part of me is still stuck in Jr. High.
I really need to watch the 2nd one... do you have it? Can I borrow?
We've got serious HSM fans in our house. It is serious business!! One of our last visits to Utah included a tour of East High where it was filmed. Our girls were beside themselves with excitment. I have to admit I totally get into it too(shh...don't tell!)
Its ok i was there to.. I remember you blog address coming out in the emails but i never realized it was you. Now that i have met you it has all come together.. i am a little slow.. what a cute family you have.
Post a Comment