We had our 'Home Owner Inauguration' today. It was a wonderful ceremony. I was there, my checkbook was there, and the plumber was there. The closing remarks were given by our very first electric bill. There were no refreshments.
Oh the joys! Your house is beautiful Marie! I LOVE YOUR FRIDGE!!! We bought a fridge from a friend when we moved in and deep down I was hoping it would be broken so we could buy a bottom freezer with ice/water in the door. Congrats!
Hey Marie! This is Jodi Atkinson, Fran's friend. Anyhow, welcome to sunny St. George! I am glad you are here, now I just need to see you :). I just love your blog, and your boys are darling. I just made my blog private, so could you send your email to jodirae27@hotmail.com so I can add you to my list of friends. Thanks! And hope to hang out soon :).
Marie, I am loving your house!! and I totally agree with being a homeowner....it's expensive and bad things do happen that cost lots of money!
Love the paint colors too, good luck with that. I hate painting. bUt that will look way good! gotta go, jealousy hitting...let's just say we will never have a house that nice! =)
3 comments:
Oh the joys! Your house is beautiful Marie! I LOVE YOUR FRIDGE!!! We bought a fridge from a friend when we moved in and deep down I was hoping it would be broken so we could buy a bottom freezer with ice/water in the door. Congrats!
Hey Marie! This is Jodi Atkinson, Fran's friend. Anyhow, welcome to sunny St. George! I am glad you are here, now I just need to see you :). I just love your blog, and your boys are darling. I just made my blog private, so could you send your email to jodirae27@hotmail.com so I can add you to my list of friends. Thanks! And hope to hang out soon :).
Marie, I am loving your house!! and I totally agree with being a homeowner....it's expensive and bad things do happen that cost lots of money!
Love the paint colors too, good luck with that. I hate painting. bUt that will look way good! gotta go, jealousy hitting...let's just say we will never have a house that nice! =)
Post a Comment