Wednesday, July 9, 2008

August Rush

Saw it. Loved it. Wanted to cry through most of it.
Watched it with Jake & Fran (blogless).
Yes, we LOVE living in the same town as Jake & Fran. Nanny Nanny Boo boo!

3 comments:

The Frosts said...

I totally loved it too! Just picked it up at the library and was totally pleasantly surprised. However, I mentioned it to someone and they said how boring it was and so I felt a little sheepish about recommending it. I'm so glad someone else loved it too. I actually think I did cry...maybe, i wouldn't put it past me, being pregnant and all.

the landreths said...

I'm glad to see Amanda commented on this--i knew she would! She recommended it to me and i loved it, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marie!
I found your blog. I love to look at it. Cody and me love this movie too!! It's one of Cody's favorites. Lucky you guys that you get to hang out with Jacob and Fran. Hope to see ya soon! Love ya bunches!!! :)