A Jane Austen Marathon??? I'm so there!!! Beginning tomorrow on PBS and continuing every Sunday night for the next 4 months. Check out their Press Release!
hi, somehow i managed to salvage my blog...it's back to the same 'ol boring and plain one, oh well, maybe you can show me some cool things sometime. we could let shay and bowen hang out, maybe he could teach her about nouns, vowels and prepositions and oh and i can't forget bryson and savvy...
Unfortunately Carrie wants to watch each movie every Sunday...and of course she wants me to watch them with her! I have to admit that I don't mind them so much...but some just are not done very well at all and really need a "Hollywood Makeover" (as you suggest).
6 comments:
!!!! Thanks for letting us know! I'm so excited now!
-Michelle
can you please keep these blog posts away from my wife?
Thank you.
marie! this is amanda, jackie's sister. I am obsessed with your blog! it is adorable!
Yay!!! I'm so excited! What a smart idea PBS had....they are going to get a ton of viewers.
hi, somehow i managed to salvage my blog...it's back to the same 'ol boring and plain one, oh well, maybe you can show me some cool things sometime. we could let shay and bowen hang out, maybe he could teach her about nouns, vowels and prepositions and oh and i can't forget bryson and savvy...
Unfortunately Carrie wants to watch each movie every Sunday...and of course she wants me to watch them with her! I have to admit that I don't mind them so much...but some just are not done very well at all and really need a "Hollywood Makeover" (as you suggest).
Post a Comment