Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Preferences

Wrapping Paper or Gift Bag? wrapped wrapped wrapped

Real or Artificial Tree? Artificial, prelit. (with some pine spray, of course)
When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend
When do you take the tree down? The day after New years while singing the song, "I cry the day I take the tree down".
Do you like eggnog? Love it, especially spiked (with Cherry 7up)
Favorite gift you received as a child? Pink radio.


Do you have a nativity scene? A stuffed animal one but I'm on the hunt for the perfect displayable one.
Hardest person to buy for? Dad
Easiest person to buy for? Bryson
Worst Christmas gift ever received? Coal! Just kidding, I was never a bad girl.
Christmas Cards - Snail mail or e-mail? Snail mail forever.
Favorite Christmas Movie: Home Alone II, Scrooge, It's A Wonderful Life
Favorite Christmas Show: Nothing comes to mind.
When do you Christmas shop? All year long.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? NEVER... that I can remember.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Decadent Chocolates
Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
Favorite Christmas Song: Feliz Navidad
Travel at Christmas or stay home? There's no place like home.
Can you name Santa's reindeer? Never forget them.
Angel or Star to top the tree? A big beautiful star from Crate & Barrel. Or a homemade doily angel. ( ;
Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present Christmas Eve at 10pm, the rest Christmas morning.
Most annoying thing about this time of year? Impatient drivers
Shopping at the mall or online? Online forever. The mall is for window shopping, lallygagging, and not really getting anything done.
Decorate outside or inside? I wish Dan was here to make the tiny little palm tree right outside my apartment look like temple square. Then I would stand out there and hand out passalong cards to all the onlookers. ( :
Favorite Christmas Decoration: Oranament holder from Crate & Barrel that Bryan got me for my birthday last year.
Favorite Christmas cookie? Sugar Cookies forever. I have the best ever recipe courtesy of Heidi Russell.
Do you own Christmas-y clothing or jewelry? No but I would like to aspire to that.
Do you believe in Santa? Do you?
If you could have a single Christmas wish for you and you alone, what would it be? That it would never ever ever ever end. JK! That currently is too hard of a question.

Other things that I REALLY like at Christmastime...


Going to the movies, the Christmas Hymns ("Hark the Herald Angels Sing" always makes me really emotional), the bags of peanuts & candy at the Oak City Christmas program, caroling, a blazing fireplace, sledding, and hot hot chocolate.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and your pink radio. So cute!! Love it when you do stuff like this.