Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Emergency Preparedness

THE SHELF

Child 72 Hour Kit
Weight: 15 lbs
(Bryson fell over when he put his on - haha)

THE CONTENTS:


ADULT 72 Hour KIT:
Weight: 50 lbs
(ya, a little topsy)

THE CONTENTS:

THE CAR KIT:
Bin #1:

Bin #2:
I can email you a copy of my spreadsheets.
Just lemme know.

HORRENDOUS project.
Enhanced Peace of Mind.

18 comments:

Erica said...

Soooo, you probably don't remember me. We used to be in the same ward in St. George a couple of years ago. Anyway, I came across your blog and realized I knew you. I love that you are getting so prepared. I am super impressed! Would you mind emailing me a copy of your spreadsheet? My email is danerica@gmail.com I would appreciate it so much. :)

Erica

Emily Holden said...

I'm am so impressed Marie! I would love an email of what you've put together. Stephen and I have made efforts here and there, but really need to get motivated. My email is emilydholden@gmail.com

Kaisa Bailey said...

email me girl. Love it.
kaisabailey@gmail.com

dalyman said...

I want.

lynsey said...

i'd love a copy of this spreadsheet!

you go marie, it looks totally intimidating but i really need to get on it. word has it the bird flu will be here april 2011. just kidding.

but really, you're awesome & hopefully i can get started, even if it's a little bit at a time.

ben.strader@gmail.com

Natalie said...

Me, too. :) (nswensen[at]gmail[dot]com)

How much do you think the whole project cost you then? How did you know what to put in each backpack?

Riki Lee said...

Can I have a copy too, pretty please?

THE CURRAN CLAN said...

Me too.

Tiffany said...

Wow what a lot of work! I definately want an email. I remember doing our three month storage and it was overwhelming. my email is
trbarrus@gmail.com

Lauren said...

Wow, I think that I for sure need a copy of your coveted spreadsheet. Way to go Marie!
towersmommy@yahoo.com

Alyssa said...

I def want a copy of the spreadsheet. Wowsers. I did our 72 hour kit a couple of years ago, but it needs updating (and I need to split it up...ours was like 150 lbs in one bag...). SO, It'd be much appreciated if I could have your notes. Thanks for sharing! :)

Steph said...

i would love a copy of your spreadsheets! What an amazing undertaking. I just checked out a book at the library called food storage for the faint of heart (or something like that). I think I just needed to come to your blog for the peace of mind though!

Steph said...

oh yeah, i need to leave you my address (distracted by baby and typing with one hand here): sslcpeterson@gmail.com
Thanks!

Kelsey said...

Nice photos - are you loving your new camera?!? I'm going to get serious about re-doing my kits. Soon.

Jon, Stephanie and Samantha Armour said...

Marie, this is Stephanie your fellow MLM enthusiast from the meet and greet. Anyway, I came across your blog and I would LOVE your spreadsheets. I've just tackled the three month supply but I need to go back and finish my 72 hr kits. So, if you happen to look at the comments again (I know you posted awhile ago) email me at stteffer@aol.com Thanks!

Alicia said...

Wow!! You totally rock! This is an awesome post... you have inspired me!

Janine and Nick said...

Hi there! My husband and I recently decided to do this same kind of thing and have been doing some research. I found this post through Google and would love a copy of your spreadsheet. I am very impressed with your organization and can tell that it took A LOT of work, but the feeling of preparedness is probably well worth it.

Thank you,
Janine Arakelian
janinearakelian@gmail.com

The Brandon Biz said...

Would love to have these Marie...
thebrandonbiz@gmail.com