Friday, December 11, 2009

A not-so-bad very good day

i have come to realize that I should never EVER post on a not-so-good very bad day.
I have also come to realize that I should never EVER have a box of oreos sitting around on a not-so-good very bad day.
I have also come to realize that "It's the Most WOnderful Time of the Year" is a GREAT Hallmark movie.
IHACTR that no matter how not-so-good and very bad my day was Bryan will inevitably make it better.
IHACTR that an entire box of oreos has approximately 2400 calories in it.
IHACTR that I must own a private jet so I can fly down to St. G to attend my best good friends' Christmas Soup Party.
IHACTR that if I do my pony tail with my left hand, the poof goes in front and it looks invariably better.
IHACTR that as hard as 3 kids seems I will most likely have 2 or 3 more.... or 1.
IHACTR that mother's who are responible for multiple children get sick, too.
I have also experienced first hand that 5 pounds can be lost in 2 weeks on the Flat Belly Diet. (this does not include oreos)
IHACTR that with more time I would write down many more things that IHCTR.
At this moment my pants are snot-free.

It is a not-so-bad very good day.

3 comments:

Anjanette said...

nothing wrong with oreos (even if it is 9am when you are eating them...or I should say when I'm eating them).

K. Lou said...

wishing you a hopefully-better-than a not-so-bad day. have you got MLM's new book yet? we are anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Rachel said...

OH Marie-I also wish you had a jet so that we could have spent some time with you. We miss you!!