I am in the mood to read something like that...I'll definatley check it out!
It is now on my list! By the way thanks for playing chauffuer for Justin the other day, it really helped out.
Thanks...I have been looking for a good book to read. I am reading The Hidding Place right now and a need a light and fun book now.
AHHHHH.....love these! love that you love these. so happy that i COULD die.ne.
waoh--you know what i meant. my fingers slipped.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE A Bride Most Begrudging. How could you NOT post a pic of "The Measure of a Lady"? Mmmm.. Johnnie Parker is yummmers!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am in the mood to read something like that...I'll definatley check it out!
It is now on my list! By the way thanks for playing chauffuer for Justin the other day, it really helped out.
Thanks...I have been looking for a good book to read. I am reading The Hidding Place right now and a need a light and fun book now.
AHHHHH.....love these! love that you love these. so happy that i COULD die.ne.
waoh--you know what i meant. my fingers slipped.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE A Bride Most Begrudging. How could you NOT post a pic of "The Measure of a Lady"? Mmmm.. Johnnie Parker is yummmers!!!
Post a Comment