Friday, August 21, 2009

My Adventures

I walk into Roberts Arts & Crafts store and I see THIS...

Well, naturally I had to whip out my camera phone and snap a picture so I could duplicate it POSTHASTE.

The end result?...

I am so pleased with it I could DIE!

And it just goes absolutely perfect with my new Daisy Fuentes pillows (on sale at Kohls).

Even James likes it...

My, he is the SPITTIN' IMAGE I tell ya.
Handsome little brute.
Can I say brute?

5 comments:

Missy said...

Seriously, it is like looking at Brian's head on a baby body. HA! You are so amazin' that it KILLS me!

Riki Lee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pillows on your bed!

K. Lou said...

very elegant and romantic looking--just what a bedroom should be. good job!!! I am jealous--can you come over to Boise and beef up my decor--maybe find some DI steals--please???

Alyssa said...

James is YUMMY.
LOVE the curtains.
LOVE the DI find.
And I am stealing your pillows next time I come over POSTHASTE!

Alyssa said...

WO. Just realized it could be taken the wrong way that I called James yummy when you had just posted that picture with the context that he looks the "spittin' image" of Brian...hm. Whatever you may be thinking...didn't mean it that way. Ha!