Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An official problem

I have an official problem... I don't read privatized blogs. Why? Because they don't show up in my 'morning newspaper' aka my email blog subscriptions. I barely get through reading the 'unprivatized' blogs before some little kid (oh, I mean mine) comes tugging on my fingers for help. And therefore ends the daily blog reading. So.... I have missed reading some of my friends' blogs (Lyns) but perhaps when I get a life again (aka my own residence) maybe I can send the kids outside and I can have time to read all the private blogs I want. ( :

5 comments:

lynsey said...

i forgive you. :)

Brian Hanks said...

I'll go one step further - because of all the hassles, I don't read private blogs period. Come to the dark side, Marie!

Jacqueline said...

The potatoes are fab!! We love them and everyone always raves about them!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you're still looking for a good spaghetti recipe, I just posted one on dinner on a dime. You should try it - we love it!

The Frosts said...

Your home looks like a DREAM!! Just like what you deserve. Enjoy!! I think my fav is your railings (is that funny?). Congrats on the job and everything. And the most important thing...have you seen the Twilight trailer yet? or the clip from the movie on the MTV movie awards?